For those who are wondering about the predicted snowstorm for Sunday into Monday, March 4th, and how that will effect town meeting ..... IF the selectmen decide to postpone it there is a procedure that needs to be adhered to and they hope to decide by tomorrow afternoon. At that point I will post it on the Info page, the Town Office page and on here.
As an FYI, IF it has to be canceled, the selectmen, myself, a moderator and at least two other people have to go over at the posted time to "to elect and swear in a moderator and then immediately adjourn". IF that should happen, it is recommended that the warrant be reposted with the new date because "the new warrant would likely be the only effective notice of the rescheduled meeting". So here is hoping that it won't need to be canceled. If you have questions, contact myself or one of the selectmen. Thank you.