Descendents of Swan's Island's Joshua F. Grindle
Joshua Grindle came to Swan's Island from Sedgwick in 1794. He took up the property between the Carrying place and that of Moses Staples. That area is still called Grindle Hill and includes land where are located, the cemetery, church lot, Odd Fellows Hall and homes near the road intersection nearby.
Created 24 September 2009 with RootsMagic Genealogy Software