Descendants of Swan's Island's William Stanley
Captain William Stanley II, along with his wife, the former Ruth Gott, came to Swan's Island from Tremont in about 1814. They lived with Ruth's father, Peter Gott, on land on the west side of the harbor bordering Hockomock Head. Mr. Stanley was a master mariner and also served in many town offices.
Created 1 August 2012 with RootsMagic Genealogy Software